CORRECTION METHOD OF CLINICAL MANIFESTATIONS OF SOMATIC, SURGICAL, NEUROLOGIC DISEASES BY NEUROADAPTIVE ELECTROSTIMULATOR "SCENAR". (Manual For Doctors).
It is approved by Kiseleva, the chief of traditional treatment methods section ¹26 of scientific council of Ministry of Health of Russian Federation.
Report ¹ 3 from 3.12.2000.
This manual for doctors contains methods of treatment for patients suffering from diseases of internal organs, surgical and neurologic pathologies. These methods are realized with the help of impulse electric current influence on zones of skin surface corresponding with pathologic hearth in organism with simultaneous change of form of influencing impulse in the limits of physiological parameters defined by dynamics of electrophysiological skin indices following the principle of biological reverse contact.
In this manual ways of method application are described. It is shown that clinical effectiveness of the method is caused by the optimized influence on the regulator systems.
This manual is intended for physiotherapeutists, reflexo-therapeutists, neuropathologists, therapeutists, pediatrists, surgeons.
ORGANISATION, WHICH WORKED OUT THE DEVICE:
Moscow Medical Academy the Setchenov works.
- Doctor of Medicine, RAMN, professor, chair chief of treatment methods without medicines and clinical physiology, chief of laboratory on working out and introduction of new therapeutic methods without medicines, Zylov V.G.
- Candidate of Medicine ,senior lecturer,main research worker of laboratory, Kudaeva L.M.
- Chief of Scenar-therapy Medical Center the Gorfinkel works, Revenko A.N.
- Candidate of Technical science, general director of OKB "RITM", Grinberg Y.Z.
- Candidate of Medicine, senior research worker of laboratory, Minenko I.A.
- Senior research worker of laboratory, Belaya N.I.